Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday's Adventures...

"We find delight in the beauty and happiness of children that makes the heart too big for the body" - Unknown


So today I wake up surrounded by my bundles and greeted with smootchies  kisses, and snuggles cuddles ....my day is already heading into fabulous adventure's.

What a great way to spend it by soaking up this surreal Sunshine, soothing breezes and smiles that melt me to a puddle, I truly relish these moments of love.
I would love to share,also these moments with u all...

                                 "Perfumes are the feelings of flowers"

So, here she sit, soaking up that fabulous sunshine we have been getting teased with, and enjoying her cupcake moment because, she can ....


A sheer glimpse of summer shows it self, a summer we are for ever so waiting for, the summer that brings us 'those' moments at the beach, that brings those icy poles and tea parties by the pool, where the smell of sunscreen sends me into a daze, a daze of fresh cut fruit, picnic baskets, cherished moments spent on the sand and those oh so cute giggles laughter and snuggles cuddles rolling around in these bliss moments.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment